But the weekend was about as perfect as fall can get. Pumpkin Picking!! Mitch and I went down to the pumpkin patch and found ourselves a few pumpkins to carve yesterday! Traditions are my favourite. And what a beautiful day too, you would have never guessed it was October! There were tons of pumpkins to choose from this year! And really Big ones too! I even picked up a Cinderella Pumpkin because it was just too perfect to leave behind, they look like they're from a fairy tale!
It was absolutely adorable and hilarious watching all the kids run around the field trying to find the best one too, followed by Dads in their gumboots!
Have you been Pumpkin Patching yet?
- These Girls never cease to amaze me, they're giving a way a house!
- Definitely going to be making these clean apple cinnamon poptarts!
- The world is beautiful. 20 Amazing caves
- I'm a sucker for candid celebrity photos. Elijah wood and Macaulay Culkin are way too cute as kids
- This guys makeup skills are amazing, and creepy!
- Can I please have this! Hedgehog calendar! For heaven's sake, I'll just buy it myself!
- I'm crazy in love with Hedgehogs, Hedgehog pom pom DIY too!